Our Facilitation Team
Last Updated: 19/Jan/2022
Our Course Facilitation Team
OML has a team of highly-qualified and experienced Course Facilitators:
- Anne-Marie Halligan (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Lizzie Milligan (Sydney, New South Wales)
- Tania Griffin (On Assignment in Prague, Czech Republic)
- Tess O'Toole (Christchurch, New Zealand).
Our OM4 Tutors
The following OM4 Graduates have kindly offered their assistance to provide one-on-one tuition to our Students during our OM1 and OM2 Courses:
If you are an OM4, and you are interested in joining this group, please contact us.
Our 2021 Facilitator in Training (FiT) Program Intake
In 2021, in order to cover a few retirements, OML re-booted the Facilitator in Training (FiT) Program, and invited the following people to start on the path towards joining our Course Facilitation Team:
- Diane Mifsud-Ellul (OM4 from Sydney, New South Wales)
- Karen Pedurand (OM2 from Townsville, Queensland)
- Pietertje (Tineke) Rietveld (OM2 from Sydney, New South Wales)
- Teresa Corso (OM2 from Melbourne, Victoria)
- Tracey Mead (OM2 from Toowoomba, Queensland).
If you are an OM2 or OM4, and you are interested in this Program, more information is available here.