Our Facilitation Team
Last Updated: 10/Sep/2021
Our Course Facilitation Team
OML has a team of highly-qualified and experienced Course Facilitators:
- Amy Tyler (Western Sydney, New South Wales)
- Anne-Marie Halligan (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Lizzie Milligan (Sydney, New South Wales)
- Tania Griffin (Sydney, New South Wales)
- Tess O'Toole (Christchurch, New Zealand).
The following OM4 Graduates have kindly offered their assistance to provide one-on-one tuition to our Students during our OM1 and OM2 Courses:
If you are an OM4, and you are interested in joining this group, please contact us.
Our Facilitator in Training (FiT) Program
Periodically, OML advertise for well-qualified and experienced members of our broader community to join our Course Facilitation Team. These people tend to have:
- Robust and compliant organisational support structures
- Advanced qualifications and demonstrable experience in Tactile Therapy (see above)
- Significant Oncology Massage training and experience
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage training and experience
- A Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The FiT Program participants are involved in a minimum of four Courses at each level, with increasing levels of responsibilities, before they are signed off as Course Lead Facilitators. This level of facilitator training is vital to maintain the survivorship, treatment and psychological management in a professional and consistent manner.
Our 2021 FiT Program Intake
In 2021, in order to cover a few retirements, OML re-booted the Facilitator in Training (FiT) Program, and invited the following people to start on the path towards joining our Course Facilitation Team:
- Diane Mifsud-Ellul (OM4 from Sydney, New South Wales)
- Karen Pedurand (OM2 from Townsville, Queensland)
- Pietertje (Tineke) Rietveld (OM2 from Sydney, New South Wales)
- Teresa Corso (OM2 from Melbourne, Victoria)
- Tracey Mead (OM2 from Toowoomba, Queensland).