2020 Courses by Region
Last Updated: 18/Jun/2020
Before you register...
Due to COVID-19, OML has been forced to revise confirmation arrangements for Courses. Where OML confirms a Course, it is Conditionally Confirmed subject to any possible future guidance from the relevant authorities about measures to be implemented to slow the Pandemic. As of 18/May/2020, we have regrettably decided to cancel all Courses in Australia starting before 1/Sep/2020, and all Courses in New Zealand starting before 1/Oct/2020.
OML advises all students not to make any non-refundable travel and/or accommodation arrangements in relation to attending our Courses until you receive a Course Confirmation email from OML. Any fees associated with booking or changing bookings for travel and/or accommodation before a Course is confirmed will not be reimbursed.
In these uncertain times, OML will give you as much warning as possible of any confirmations, cancellations, or changes in policy.
New South Wales
* The course in Emerald (QLD) is dependent upon the generosity of a local volunteer who has put up her hand to help arrange it. If you are interested in this course, please contact us and we will let our local partner know.
Elsewhere in Australia
For those of you in Western Australia, Tasmania, the Northern Territory, the Australian Capital Territory or in regional rural or remote Australia we have reluctantly decided not to schedule any courses in your State/Territory as we inevitably end up running them at a significant loss. You have several options:
Travel to any of the cities where we are running courses - we are prepared to negotiate on course fees for people who are genuinely interested. In the meantime, we will keep those of you:
- From the Australian Capital Territory informed about courses in New South Wales and Victoria
- From the Northern Territory informed about courses in South Australia and Queensland
- From Tasmania informed about courses in Victoria
- From Western Australia informed about courses in South Australia.
In no way does this prevent you from registering for Courses in States not nominated above.
Peoples Republic of China
# The intended course in Hong Kong is dependent upon the generosity of a local volunteer who has put up her hand to help arrange a course. Arrangements have been severely complicated by the civil unrest that broke out in mid-2019 and COVID19. If you are interested in this course, please contact us and we will let our local partner know.