How can I get an OM course in my area?
OML’s goal is to train as many therapists as possible, so that people with cancer, in treatment for cancer or a history of cancer in Australia and world wide can get access this fantastic therapy, no matter where they live. We have a team of facilitators who are willing to travel to you and run an OM1 course in your area if you can fulfil the following requirements
- Participants - a minimum of 6
- Venue - at no cost or low cost to OML - must have access to a kitchenette and toilets - room for up to 12 massage tables
- Audiovisual requirements - must have a whiteboard - most audiovisuals can be presented on a laptop - a DVD player and/or a digital projector would be ideal
- Refreshments - morning and afternoon teas must be provided for all three days
- Accomodation - our facilitators prefer to be billeted (with own room and shared bathroom), or we would ask you to assist us in locating appropriate accomodation (OML pays for this)
- Transport - OML pays for the facilitator to get to you, be that by air or by car, but we would ask that you assist with any airport pickups/drop offs if required.