Last Saved: 8/Jun/2021
Facilitator in Training - Melbourne, Victoria
- 0433166050 - Soulitude Massage & Wellness
- 03 9571 7498 - Melbourne Integrative Oncology Group
- B.Bus (Accounting)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Certified Oncology Massage Therapist (OM1 & OM2)
- Certified Lymphoedema Therapist (Casley-Smith)
- Certified Lomi Lomi (Hawaiian Massage) Therapist
- Diploma Wayapa Wuurrk - Mindfulness Movement practice
- Reiki Master & Bio energist
In 2007, Teresa followed her passion to change her career and move into the Massage and Wellness Field. Having studied at the Australian College of Massage and Oncology Massage Limited, Teresa is a qualified OM2 (Oncology) and Remedial Massage Therapist. Her desire to understand health and healing through touch led her to further learn Hawaiian healing practices and Lomi Lomi Massage.
Further studies in Mindfulness, Art Therapy, Reiki and Pure Bioenergy has allowed Teresa to create a unique Wellness Studio in Bulla, Melbourne as well as offer her services at the Melbourne Integrative Oncology Group (Carnegie) & the Lygon St Chiropractic (Carlton). Teresa has also completed her Lymphoedema Complex therapies training (Casley-Smith) with the Australasian Lymphology Association.
Teresa is passionate about providing nurturing and effective massage therapy for Oncology patients, sharing and facilitating meditation and movement exercises are a part of her offerings. Her passion in this field has led her to be involved in a number of wellness projects and says Teresa, "I feel incredibly grateful to be part of the Oncology Massage Limited Course Facilitation Team".