For Course Facilitators
Last Saved: 12/Oct/2021
Our Facilitator in Training (FiT) Program
Periodically, OML advertise for well-qualified and experienced members of our broader community to join our Course Facilitation Team. These people tend to have:
- Robust and compliant organisational support structures
- Advanced qualifications and demonstrable experience in Tactile Therapy (see above)
- Significant Oncology Massage training and experience
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage training and experience
- A Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment (or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The FiT Program participants are involved in a minimum of four Courses at each level, with increasing levels of responsibilities, before they are signed off as Course Lead Facilitators. This level of facilitator training is vital to maintain the survivorship, treatment and psychological management in a professional and consistent manner.
At this time, OML is NOT actively looking to increase the size of our Course Facilitation Team...but we are always interested in having a chat with the right person.
Currently, we have 4 fully-qualified members of our Course Facilitation Team based in 3 locations - 2 in Sydney, 1 in Adelaide, and 1 in Christchurch. Following our 2021 Facilitator in Training (FiT) Program Intake, we have added a further 5 members - 2 in Sydney, 1 in Melbourne, 1 in Toowoomba, and 1 in Townsville.
More information on our 2021 Facilitator in Training (FiT) Program Intake which has been successfully completed can be found here...