Last Updated: 21/Oct/2020
Tui Coconut & Aloe Vera Massage Butter
There are many products in Tui's product range however, due to potential volunteer sensitivities, OML has only authorised the use of "Tui Coconut & Aloe Vera Massage Butter" on OML training courses.
- Olive Oil, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic NZ Beeswax, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Vitamin E
- Natural, hypoallergenic massage butter that is nut oil free and arnica oil free. Exceptional moisturising and restorative properties for challenged skin. Rich creamy texture with a sweet coconut scent. Suitable pre-surgery.
- As with all new massage products and all new massage clients, always do a skin patch test to check if a specific product causes an allergic reaction
- Always check with your client that the scent is not problematic. People who have had, or are receiving, chemotherapy may have an altered sense of smell.
- In 50g, 100g, 300g and 500g pots
Who are Tui Balms
Since 1984, the Tui Balms workers' co-operative in Wainui Bay (New Zealand) has made altogether-natural balms for skincare and massage. The balms form a natural healing & skin care range that is gently effective, and GE free. 5% of all sales are donated to registered charities annually.
Tui Balms take pride in the high quality of ingredients used. They are a certified cruelty-free company by Choose Cruelty Free Limited as the whole product range is not tested on animals.