Our Wish List
Last Updated: 30/Aug/2022
OML runs on the "smell of an oily rag" - Sweet Almond Oil oily of course. As with all not-for-profit charities, OML is always in need of specialist products & services to help us improve our operations. These products & services – some large, some small – are listed below:
First, second, or third hand copies of the following references for our Students:
- Medicine Hands: Massage Therapy for People with Cancer by Gayle MacDonald; (ISBN 978-1-84409-639-8, Third Edition, 2014)
- Quest for Life: A Handbook for People with Cancer and Life-threatening Illnesses by Petrea King (1992)
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- Oncology Aesthetics: A Practitioners Guide by Morag Currin & Brian W Budzynski (2014)
- Massage for the Hospital Patient and Medically Frail Client by Gayle Macdonald; (ISBN 0-7817-4705-8)
Book Keeper - OML has been using what has proven to be a particularly peculiar and unforgiving financial management system called Quickbooks. Is there anyone with the right skills willing to volunteer their time to help us out? It would make a HUGE difference to our operations and we would be pleased to provide you with one of our newly-minted deep purple Oncology Massage polo shirts.
Database Developer - MS Excel & Google Sheets have done a sterling job in the past but, with over 2,000 students on our database, we need something quite a bit smarter to allow us to better focus our communications. Is there anyone with the right skills willing to volunteer their time to make this happen? It would make a HUGE difference to us and we would be pleased to provide you with one of our newly-minted deep purple Oncology Massage polo shirts.
Commercial Printer - OML periodically needs commercial colour printing. We have colour training manuals for all of our programs and colour brochures for our Oncology Massage Graduates to help them spread the word. We are not asking for free printing but we are looking for a generous long-term partner in the ACT.
Contact us to discuss any of the above