Our Wish List
Last Updated: 4/Aug/2020
OML runs on the "smell of an oily rag" but, with COVID-19, we are currently running low on rags. As with all not-for-profit charities, OML is always in need of specialist products & services to help us improve our operations. These products & services – some large, some small – are listed below:
First, second, or third hand copies of the following references for our Students:
- Medicine Hands: Massage Therapy for People with Cancer by Gayle MacDonald; (ISBN 978-1-84409-639-8, Third Edition, 2014)
- Quest for Life: A Handbook for People with Cancer and Life-threatening Illnesses by Petrea King (1992)
- The Biology of Belief by Bruce Lipton
- Oncology Aesthetics: A Practitioners Guide by Morag Currin & Brian W Budzynski (2014)
- Massage for the Hospital Patient and Medically Frail Client by Gayle Macdonald; (ISBN 0-7817-4705-8)
Database Developer - MS Excel & Google Sheets have done a sterling job but with over 2,000 students on our database we need something a little smarter to allow us to better focus our communications. Is there anyone with the right skills willing to volunteer their time to make this happen? It would make a HUGE difference to us and we would be very grateful.
Commercial Printer - OML periodically needs commercial colour printing. We have colour training manuals for all of our programs and colour brochures for our Oncology Massage Graduates to help them spread the word. We are not asking for free printing but we are looking for a reasonably generous long-term partner in the ACT.
Contact David Bailey to discuss any of the above