...claim CPE points from my professional association
Points are awarded as follows by the following organisations on presentation of your Certificate of Attendance:
- Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) will award 35 CEUs for each day of training. OM1 and OM2 = 105 CEUs, OM3 = 140 CEUs, and OM4 = 175 CEUs
- Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA) will award CPE points at their discretion (approx 1 point/hour)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS) will award 24 CPE points each for OM1 and OM2, and 32 CPE points each for OM3 and OM4
- Bowen Therapists Federation of Australia (BTFA) will award 10 CPE points for each OML Program
- Massage & Myotherapy Australia (MAA, formerly AAMT) will award 20 CPE points for each module
- Massage Association of Australia (MAA) will award 10 CPE points each for OM1 and OM2 if both are completed within 12 months, 15 CPE points each for OM3 and OM4, and 20 CPE points each for the Advanced Tutorial and the Understanding Palliative Care courses.
- Massage Australia (MA) will award 15 CPE points for each module
- Massage New Zealand (MNZ) will award 30 CPE points each for OM1 and OM2.
Last Updated: 8/Jun/2019