...bring an OML Course to my community
Yes, you can bring an OML Course to your community.
OML’s goal is to train as many therapists as possible, so that people living with cancer in Australia and world wide can get access this fantastic therapy, no matter where they live.
Bronwyn Sutton and her Alice Springs crew
We have a team of facilitators who are willing to travel to you and run a course in your area if you can fulfill the following requirements
- Participants - a minimum of 8 paying students
- Venue - at no cost or low cost - must have access to a kitchenette and toilets - room for up to 12 massage tables
- Audiovisual requirements - must have a whiteboard - most audiovisuals can be presented on a laptop - a DVD player and/or a digital projector would be ideal
- Refreshments - morning and afternoon teas must be provided for all three days
- Accommodation - we would ask you to assist us in locating appropriate accommodation (OML pays for this)
- Travel - OML pays for the facilitator travel but we would ask that you assist with pick-ups or drop-offs if required.
If you would like to bring a course in your area and you think you may be able to meet the requirements, please contact us to get started.
Last Updated: 6/Mar/2019