...bring an OML Course to my community
Yes, you can bring an OML Course to your community. OML’s goal is to train as many therapists as possible so that people with a history or diagnosis of cancer can get access this fantastic therapy, no matter where they live.
NSW-based Course Facilitator Bronwyn Sutton with her OM1 Class in Alice Springs
We have a Facilitation Team whose members are willing to travel to your community and run a course if you can fulfill the following requirements:
- Participants - generally speaking, a minimum of 8 paying students
- Venue - at no cost or low cost - must have access to a kitchenette and toilets - room for up to 4 massage tables (OM1) or 8 massage tables (OM2)
- Audiovisual requirements - must have a whiteboard - most audiovisuals can be presented on a laptop - a DVD player and/or a digital projector would be ideal
- Refreshments - morning and afternoon teas must be provided for all three days
- Accommodation - we would ask you to assist us in locating appropriate accommodation (OML pays for this)
- Travel - OML pays for the facilitator travel but we would ask that you assist with pick-ups or drop-offs if required.
If you would like to bring a course in your area and you think you may be able to meet the requirements, please contact us to get started.
Last Updated: 8/Jun/2019