Looking for an OML Therapist
- How can I find a therapist?
Considering an OML Course
- Can I start my training at OM2 if I am a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist or Bowen Therapist?
- Can massage therapists do the "Oncology Massage for Beauty Therapists" course?
- Can I bring an OML course to me?
- What are the OM2 assessments?
- How much time do I have to finalise my OM2 assessments AFTER the course is completed?
Considering OM3 & OM4
- Am I ready for OM3 & OM4?
- How much practical experience do I need before OM3 & OM4?
- When will the next OM3 & OM4 courses be delivered?
I'm from New Zealand
- What's the story?
Marketing my Services
- When can I advertise as an Oncology Massage Therapist?
- Is Oncology Massage a voluntary service or can it form a part of my income base?
- Can I write Remedial Massage on the invoice/receipt when I am performing an Oncology Massage?
- Can OML help me to market to medical professionals & cancer support groups?
- How many CPE (CEP, CEU) points if I graduate from an OML program?
National Therapist Listings
- Do organisations ask OML for information about Oncology Massage Therapists in their area?
- How do I apply for registration on the National Massage Therapist Listing?
- How do I apply for registration on the National Beauty Therapist Listing?
- How do I update my listing details?
OML Products & Preferred Suppliers
- How do I order product?
- Why do we have to use Melrose Almond Oil?
- Where can I buy Melrose Almond Oil?
- Does OML offer an Early Bird discount?
- Does OML accept payments by installment?
- When will I get a receipt?
- What about insurance?
- Is OML on Facebook?
- What happens if my question is not answered above?
Last Updated 11/Dec/2018