How can I get an OM course in my area?
Oncology Massage Limited’s goal is to train as many therapists as possible, so that people with cancer, in treatment for cancer or a history of cancer in Australia and world wide can get access this fantastic therapy, no matter where they live. We have a team of facilitators who are willing to travel to you and run a course in your area if you can fulfil the following requirements
- A minimum of 6 participants
- A suitable venue (at no cost or low cost to OML) - must have access to a kitchenette and toilets, and room for upto 12 massage tables to be set up. Audiovisual requirements are minimal and most can be presented on a laptop, but a DVD player and/or a digital projector would be ideal. A whiteboard is essential.
- Refreshments - morning and afternoon teas would need to be provided for all three days.
- Accomodation - our facilitators prefer to be billeted (with own room and shared bathroom), or we would ask you to assist us in locating appropriate 3.5star accomodation options (OML pays for this)
- Transport - OML pays for the facilitator to get to you, be that by air or by car, but we would ask that you assist with any airport pickups/drop offs if required.